CÂN BẰNG TẢI INTERNET
Break Internet bandwidth limits with Peplink Balance’s Load Balancing technology. By load balancing Internet traffic over active links, Peplink Balance gives you the extra bandwidth necessary for new Internet applications. Access your favorite web apps at lightning speed by connecting new Internet links, aggregating all bandwidths, and load balancing traffic across all links.
OPTIMIZE NETWORK TRAFFIC BY LOAD BALANCING
Peplink Balance gives you the flexibility to customize your network. Easily increase network speed and bandwidth by adding new Internet links from multiple ISPs. Use higher bandwidth connections for critical cloud applications, and other connections for surfing the net to ensure smooth transfer. Peplink gives you seven Load Balancing Algorithms to fine-tune your network traffic. Create rules to distribute outbound traffic across all available connections and utilize bandwidth wisely. Using Weighted Balance to put more traffic on faster links, or Priority to keep routing traffic on your favored connection only takes a few clicks.
ADVANCED LOAD BALANCING ALGORITHMS
Peplink's load balancing algorithms help you easily fine-tune how traffic is distributed across connections. Each deployment has a unique setup, and Peplink's enterprise grade load balancing features can fulfill all of your special requirements. Create your own rule with the following algorithms and you can sit back and enjoy the high performance routing that Peplink brings to you. Peplink can support 7 Load Balancing Algorithms as following:
1. Weighted Balance.
Assign more traffic to a faster link or less traffic to a connection with a bandwidth cap.
- Set a weight on the scale for each connection and outgoing traffic will be proportionally distributed according to the specified ratio.
Weighted Balancing Algorithms
Route traffic to your preferred link as long as it's available.
- Arrange the connection priority order, and traffic will be routed through the healthy link that has the highest priority in the list. Lower priority links will only be used if the current connection fails.
Priority Balancing Algorithms
Prevent traffic flow from slowing down when the connection runs out of available bandwidth.
- Drag and drop to arrange the connection overflow order and the highest priority link will route traffic as long as it has not been congested. Once it saturates, the lower priority links will start routing traffic.
Overflow Balancing Algorithms
Eliminate session termination issue for HTTPS, E-banking, and other secure websites.
- Specify a traffic type and it will be routed through the same connection persistently based on its source and/or destination IP addresses. Traffic will keep routing on the same connection until the session ends.
Persistance Balancing Algorithms
5. Least Used.
Help you choose the better connection with more free bandwidth.
- Traffic will be directed to the link with the most available bandwidth among the selected connections.
Least Used Balancing Algorithms
6. Lowest Latency.
Give you the fastest response time when using applications like online gaming.
- Traffic will be assigned to the link with the lowest latency time among the selected connections.
Lowest Latencey Balancing Algorithms
Restrict outbound traffic to a particular connection.
- Select a connection and the specified traffic type will be routed through it at all times, whether the link is up or down.
- For scenarios like accessing a server that only allows users from a specific IP.
Enforce Balancing Algorithms
LINK FAILOVER AS BACKUP
If any of your connections fail, failover will take place and traffic will automatically be routed through other connections. With multiple connections through Peplink Balance, you can access the Internet with no interruptions.
HOST SERVER WITH CONFIDENCE
Peplink's Inbound Load Balancing Algorithms enable visitors to enter your server through different Internet links to enhance the customers experience with faster response times and higher speeds. Hosting Email, e-commerce, VoIP, and other business applications has never been easier, faster, and more reliable.
RELIABLE INTERNET CONNECTIVITY FOR HOSTING SERVER
Many companies choose to host their web, email, and application servers in-house, potentially creating many connectivity challenges. Network connection may go down, and the bandwidth may not be able to catch up to growing demands. Insufficient bandwidth reduces server availability under peak loads, resulting in customer support calls from frustrated users. Some companies choose to have their servers co-located in a datacenter. While most datacenters offer scaleable bandwidth, it often comes at a premium price and is still delivered through one WAN connection, representing a single point of failure that can take all servers offline. With models that provide as many as thirteen WAN ports and 1.5 gigabits per second throughput, the Peplink Balance allows companies to easily add bandwidth as business expands. Sufficient bandwidth sourced from multiple ISP's will increase capacity and reliability to provide a better web experience and result in happy customers.